We are looking for a talented and well-rounded Artist/Designer to support our marketing department. The ideal candidate will be comfortable understanding marketing goals and leverage different art styles to create a wide range of compelling assets that will run across different areas, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, photography, and videos.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced storyteller, experienced in creating art assets which resonate with audiences across marketing channels. They must be versatile in creating and manipulating art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums. Additionally, this designer must be flexible and enjoy working on a variety of different projects while being able to manage multiple overlapping deadlines.
Your Future at TPM
- Create and manage visually compelling work
- Create assets for our games websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Create video assets for broadcast and streaming.
- Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms.
- Navigate game clients and editors to set up, and capture print-quality screenshots
- Review and input on communication style guide with brand marketing and the devs.
- Collaborate with different teams.
Your XP & Skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience as an artist
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of video editing principles
- Understanding of web technology trends
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts
- Effectively communicate across verbal and written form.
- Strong customer service skills and a professional attitude
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Love for games, including interest in free-to-play mobile games
- Experience in the game industry
- Experience on social marketing campaigns
- Traditional art skills
- Passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages
Location: New York, New York (Midtown Manhattan. Relocation assistance is available. This is a paid full-time (40 hours per week) regular position.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!) to email@example.com.
Senior Manager of Talent
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.