As an Associate Growth Marketing Manager on our team, you will partner with internal and external teams to run and optimize install campaigns for exciting mobile game titles. At Tilting Point, you’ll have the chance to accelerate your career and bring value by collaborating with Data, CRM, Product, and Creative teams to help provide quality growth to our diverse portfolio of games.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Create and optimize mobile app install campaigns on Google AdWords, Apple Search, and other SEM platforms
- Managed relationships and campaign performance with various Ad Networks such as Vungle and AppLovin
- Perform deep analysis of UA efforts across all mobile titles
- Provide input during the creative process for ad creation
Your XP & Skills
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a SEM or UA marketing role, ideally with mobile app experience
- Experience with Google AdWords and/or Ad Networks
- Degree in marketing or a related business field
- SQL experience is a plus
- Prior game industry experience is a plus.
- Strong interest in mobile marketing/gaming.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English and interpersonal skills are essential for cultivating external marketing partnerships.
Location: Tilting Point headquarters in New York (Midtown Manhattan).
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions are confidential.
Senior Manager of Talent
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.