Tilting Point is seeking a Marketing Intern in its New York headquarters! The intern will work closely with the user acquisition, PR, and product teams in developing materials for our exciting partner mobile games.
Your Future at TPM
- Collaborate with the marketing team on the construction and development of plans, strategies, and executions.
- Conduct benchmarking and competitive reviews to aid in positioning our upcoming games.
- Capture gameplay footage to assist the editorial team in assembling trailers and gameplay videos.
- Assist the user acquisition team in Tilting Point’s soft launch and launch activities.
- Track press coverage and sentiment for our partner games, as well as competitive titles.
- Research up and coming influencers on YouTube, Twitch, and social media networks.
- Brainstorming and generating story angles and PR ideas with the PR manager.
- Work with the customer support in assisting with tickets and summarizing issues and feedback
Your XP & Skills
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Phsycology, Communications or other relevant field
- Are currently pursuing a Master’s level degree (e.g. MBA, MA or MS)
- A diverse mix of skills being creative, strategic, and data-driven in your work.
- Excellent at multi-tasking on deadlines, demonstrating integrity and excellence with working with others.
- This role is built for a gamer! So be ready to share about the games you’re playing, what games are important to you, and your passion for the industry.
Location: New York, New York (Midtown Manhattan. This is a paid full-time (40 hours per week) temporary internship beginning immediately.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Manager of Talent
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
NOTE: Due to exceptionally high volume of response to our internships, we are unfortunately not able to respond to each intern candidate not chosen to interview. However we truly value your interest and thank each of your for your submission.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.