Tilting Point’s product management team is seeking a Senior QA Analyst to join our team in the NYC headquarters!
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Testing a wide variety of games across all mobile platforms, quickly learning and mastering each one.
- Create and maintain test plans on games features
- Apply testing plans and optimize workflow with QA teams
- Build and send QA reports on each project.
- Understand the basic functionality of iOS / Android devices and troubleshoot most common issues.
- Follow up on and complete the test plans drawn up by the external QA Lead to pinpoint the bugs.
- Communicate and prioritize bugs with external teams.
- Follow up on bug fixes by the development team.
- Ensure as much prevention as possible for the development team in an effort to minimize the number of functionality bugs.
- Directly support the development team and QA team by reproducing the bugs in real time.
- Highly process and detail oriented in the creation, maintenance, and documentation of test cases.
- Ability to keep in constant communication with the development teams.
Your XP & Skills
- Must have 3-5 years of recent professional experience in game industry QA testing.
- Mobile free-to-play experience a plus!
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- A keen interest in mobile games.
- Excellent gaming ability.
- Must have strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills all-around.
- Must have experience in analytics, creating burn down charts, etc
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira or Trello.
Location: New York, New York (Midtown Manhattan) - Please note this role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter (tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!) to email@example.com.
Senior Manager of Talent
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
NOTE: Due to exceptionally high volume of response to this opportunity, we will unfortunately not able to respond to each candidate not chosen to interview. However we truly value your interest and thank each of you for your submission.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.